New Member Checklist With Blue Diamond, Karen Ford
Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Valentus Blue Diamond, Karen Ford, is a veteran of the network marketing industry who knows what to do and when to do it. She understands that it does indeed require working smart and working daily, and her success in Valentus is demonstration that the following system is the roadmap for duplicatible success and continued success. Karen teaches this system to her team and great results are proven.
Three Simple Keys To Success:
Purchase Builder Builder $575 Experience Pack (58 Experiences) ROI $1160
Get Legacy Coded/Enroll 3 BB
Use and Teach the Following New Member Checklist:
YOUR NEW MEMBER CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS
1) Establish your WHY.
2) Set your goals to review morning and evening and allocate the time you will focus on your business.
3) Fill out your contact list using the memory jogger. Never, never prejudge.
4) Order your sample pack.
5) Send out 58 sample packs.
6) Join the text broadcast by texting (prevail) to 76000.
7) Purchase your sales tools.
8) Become familiar with your back office.
9) Set up your Valentus payment options.
10) Take advantage of the convenience of our LOYALTY purchase. A 100-point monthly order is required for Ranks of Ruby and above.
11) To earn dual team commissions, you must have 1 PERSONALLY enrolled IR (Independent Rep) in each leg with a minimum of 1 box / 50 point order.
12) Know your conference calls, be on them, 3-way a guest on them, and promote them to your team. If you miss these calls you can listen to the recordings at www.ValentusCalls.com.
Monday/Saturday Training 9:30am Pacific,10:30am Mountain,11:30am Central, 12:30pm Eastern
Tuesday/Thursday Opportunity 6:00pm Pacific, 7:00pm Mountain, 8:00pm Central, 9:00pm Eastern Number (530) 881-1212 Pin 745 112 327#
13) Customer service can be reached at support@ valentus.com or via live chat in your back office from 7:00am to 4pm Eastern.
14) Set your Rotator to your team leg that you were placed on (check with your sponsor to learn what team leg you were placed on, either left or right) and then sponsor your first 3 enrollments onto your same team leg. Then, change your Rotator to the opposite team leg for your next set of personal enrollments. Teach this to your team.
15) Do a “Connect Call” with your upline team.
16) Get your DMO (Daily Method of Operation) in place – use it to plan every day on paper.
17) Mindset – start today with your investment in YOU … your best investment. VALENTUS INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE You have taken your first action in opening your own business by completing the Independent Representative Agreement. Your initial cost is $20.00 USD, which is a one-time membership fee. Now, you’ll receive seven of your own websites, a very powerful back-office, and products at wholesale.
CONNECT WITH OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGES FOR VALENTUS & VALENTUS BLOG:
LIKE AND FOLLOW VALENTUS CORP, OFFICIAL VALENTUS PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE
ASK TO JOIN VALENTUS GLOBAL CORP, OFFICIAL VALENTUS FACEBOOK PRIVATE GROUP
SUBSCRIBE TO I AM TEAM VALENTUS, OFFICIAL VALENTUS BLOG